The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website
www.srvinsoftware.com.au. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term SRIVIN SOFTWARE shall refer
to SRIVIN SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED. The term Site refers to www.srvinsoftware.com.au owned
and monitored by SRIVIN SOFTWARE.
- By using the Site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions concerning
respect to your use of that area of the Site.
- SRIVIN SOFTWARE may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding
to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such
termination. SRIVIN SOFTWARE may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of SRIVIN SOFTWARE. The software, text,
images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to SRIVIN SOFTWARE. No material from
this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or
distributed in any form without prior written permission from SRIVIN SOFTWARE. All rights not
expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may
violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- SRIVIN SOFTWARE does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation,
those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data,
statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site,
are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. SRIVIN SOFTWARE expressly disclaims all
warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied
warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- SRIVIN SOFTWARE shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of
data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- SRIVIN SOFTWARE may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its
content or features. SRIVIN SOFTWARE reserves the right to change the terms and conditions
applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be
placed on the Site.
- In no event will SRIVIN SOFTWARE be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation,
direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits,
business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use
SRIVIN SOFTWARE 's website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any
claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations
thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of
the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold SRIVIN SOFTWARE harmless from and against all losses,
expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any
misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. SRIVIN
SOFTWARE disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such
- SRIVIN SOFTWARE makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will
be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be
obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or
- The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to SRIVIN SOFTWARE. Any information
provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. SRIVIN SOFTWARE B reserves the right
to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties,
including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that SRIVIN SOFTWARE is
not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is
requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics
before use. SRIVIN SOFTWARE is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site,
including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated
with the use of such content. SRIVIN SOFTWARE is not responsible for any loss or damage of any
sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- While every effort has been made to offer current and accurate information, errors can occur.
SRIVIN SOFTWARE assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content
contained on this Site. Furthermore, this Site may contain references to certain laws and
regulations. Laws and regulations will change over time and should be interpreted only in light of
particular circumstances. This information is provided "as is", with no guarantees of completeness,
accuracy or timeliness, and without warranties of any kind, express or implied. SRIVIN SOFTWARE
does not warrant that this Site, Content, various services provided through this Site, and any
information, software or other material downloaded from this Site, will be uninterrupted, error-
free, omission-free or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, SRIVIN SOFTWARE disclaims all
warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability
and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will SRIVIN SOFTWARE, its related partnerships or
corporations, or the partners, agents, affiliates, contractors, sub-contractors, point of contacts' or
employees of the foregoing be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in
reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if
advised o the possibility of such damages.
- Jurisdiction - Exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Sydney AUSTRALIA.Stamford US.